A full day, narrative coverage from bridal preparation through to the evening entertainment costs £1,250 – please speak to me if you would like a more bespoke service, I am always willing to create a package which suits your requirements!
You want to remember & recall every minute & detail of the biggest day of your life, which is why your wedding photographer is so very important. Capturing the excitement of the preparations right through to those unguarded dance floor moments when the party’s in full swing & everything in between!
Why not get in touch, there are no obligations whatsoever to book, I believe that each wedding (& the photography!) is different, & I always communicate with each couple regarding their hopes & wishes. Your happiness means a lot to me ❤️
- An initial meeting to discuss your wedding, its planning and the kind of photography you like & have in mind
- One venue meeting prior to the day to discuss your big day, planning & sharing ideas
- Lots of friendly communication between us to ensure that you are comfortable & prepared for your wedding day & the planned images
- Attendance to the rehearsal (if you are having one)
- Once your images are ready, you will receive some ‘teasers’ in a ‘website blog’ format, for you to share with family & friends
- Your wedding images are uploaded to a private password protected gallery
- Your images subtly enhanced & presented to you on a USB presentation box containing around 400+ high-resolution images of your day
- Your favourite images can be added to your ‘website blog’ post to share your pictures and to reminisce with your family & friends!
- Second shooter (which is normally my Husband!)
- Interactive photo booth
- Wedding album design
- Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot: This is usually a one-hour session which is at a location of your choice, preferably somewhere you know well & has a connection to you ❤️